It has been remarkably demonstrated here about how EECP has become a trusted alternative to bypass surgery or angioplasty.
The recent advancements and innovations in medical science have devised non-surgical alternative treatments to Angioplasty and Bypass surgery.
The core benefits of EECP Therapy are as follows:
The EECP therapy is a simple, safe and non-invasive risk free treatment. It is considered to be an effective treatment for the following reasons:
- It is very cost effective as it does not involve surgery and hospital stay.
- It does not disturb the patient’s daily routine life.
- It makes the patient more energetic.
- It enables the patient to return to work and participate in their active lifestyle.
- It enables the patient to walk more distances without experiencing any chest pain.
- It results in fewer or no angina in patients and also less painful episodes of angina
- It reduces the patient’s anti-angina medication needs
- What is the total duration of the EECP treatment?
- The EECP therapy is given for a total of 35 hours. The patient is given treatment for an hour each day. It has to be taken for five days a week. If the patient misses any treatment session, the doctor’s adjust the sessions accordingly to enable the completion of the 35 hours treatment course. According to studies, a patient who completes 35 hours of the EECP therapy may experience relief which may last up to three years.
- Is EECP Therapy an effective alternative to Heart Bypass Surgery?
- The doctors consider this therapy as a comfortable, non-invasive and safe treatment therapy and have named it ‘natural bypass.’ They are of the opinion that EECP therapy helps to boost the circulation of blood flow throughout the body and also stimulates the collateral flow of blood. Besides bypass EECP also benefits patients with other cardiovascular problems like chest pain, coronary artery blockage, hypertension and heart failure. Patients who have already undergone angioplasty or surgery and are not getting any relief can choose the EECP therapy.
- What should the patient follow after EECP therapy?
- EECP being an alternative medicine for bypass surgery or angioplasty helps to provide new vessels and it is very important to prevent any obstructions in the vessels by following these lifestyle changes:
- Exercising regularly
- Avoid Smoking
- Follow a healthy diet
- Control Weight gain or obesity
- Regular follow up with cardiologist
- After completion of EECP course, the patients will experience increase in their energy levels and also a decrease in breathlessness and angina. EECP is recognized internationally and is provided by many leading hospitals worldwide.